Fragrant hay figures in the Salzburg Harvest Festival
“Magical Lammertal” is probably the most apt description of the region when it comes to the traditional HeuART festival goes. HeuART is known far beyond the borders of the Salzburg region and inspires around 10.000 visitors every year from all over Europe with artfully bound hay figures, which are presented in a parade on splendidly decorated horse-drawn wagons or lovingly restored vintage tractors. Down to earth, nature, regionality and art made from hay are the heart of HeuART.
It is already the 20th anniversary the Lammertal HeuART festival and find next time in St. Martin am Tennengebirge instead of. The highlight of this attractive festival in the Salzburg Harvest Festival is without a doubt the hay figures parade on Sunday, September 04th 2022when the lovingly designed hay figures, accompanied by Lammertal traditional music bands and Schnalzers, are presented to the thousands of visitors. Several music groups, the handicraft market, the pleasure mile with products from the Tennengauer Almkäse and Berglamm region, as well as a children's program ensure a varied supporting program. The many clubs and the excellent gastronomy in the Lammertal villages offer culinary delicacies.
Sunday, September 04th, 2022 - HeuART parade
- Festive parish service in the parish church of St. Martin / Tennengebirge
- 9.00 a.m. - HayART breakfast
- Official opening and greeting of the HeuART festival
- 10.00 a.m. - 17.00 p.m. - traditional Handicraft and pleasure market
- 11.00 a.m. - World's largest hay figures parade
- From 13.00 p.m. - Musical entertainment at the various club stands & in the marquee
- 13.30 a.m. - Concert by the traditional costume band Annaberg
- 15.00 a.m. - Awarding of the hay figures
- The HeuART week ends with live music
Entrance HeuART-Fest (Sunday):
€ 10,00 - advance ticket sales in Tourist association St. Martin am Tennengebirge possible.