A journey of discovery in Tennengau, in the Salzkammergut to Hallstatt and as far as Berchtesgaden
“Movement-reste-pleasure ": The holiday triumvirate also stands above the excursion destinations around Abtenau. Marvel at waterfalls, thrill on the summer toboggan run experience and relax in comfort at the Egelsee: discover your favorite place!
But not only the Tennengau has a lot to offer: from the glacier on the Großglockner to the largest ice cave in Europe to the well-fortified castle: the Salzburg region shines with Excursion destinations of superlatives! Discover unique natural monuments, museums and marvels of alpine construction technology on vacation.
From dinosaurs and space to the human body
- Museumsplatz 5, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
- +43 662 8426530
An absolute highlight for Mozart fans
- Mozart's birthplace, Getreidegasse, Salzburg, Austria
- +43 662 844313
High up on the fortress mountain above the roofs of the baroque ...
- Hohensalzburg Fortress, Mönchsberg, Salzburg, Austria
- +43 662 84243011
The unique natural spectacle - an experience for the whole family
- Liechtensteinklammstrasse 121-123, 5600 St. Johann im Pongau, Austria
- +43 6412 6036
Experience the unbridled power of the element of water up close
- Krimml Waterfalls, Krimml, Austria
- +43 6564 7212
Experience in the open air - in Salzburg's largest museum
- Hasenweg 1, 5084 Großgmain, Austria
- +43 662 850011