Classic, cozy and action-packed: winter fun in Tennengau
In the winter sports region of Abtenau, only approx. 50 km south of the Mozart city of Salzburg, there are numerous opportunities for winter sports enthusiasts of all ages and tastes. In Abtenau as well as throughout Dachstein West ski association Not only are the well-groomed slopes waiting for relaxed and sporty skiers, but much more: see for yourself!
Skiing, winter hiking & more in the Abtenau winter sports region
- Skiing and snowboarding: in the Karkogel & Sonnleiten ski areas in Abtenau, in the Postalm Arena and in the Dachstein West ski region
- Ski schools, snowboard and cross-country skiing courses throughout the Lammertal winter sports region
- Numerous ski tours in the Tennengebirge, also with a mountain guide
- Cross-country skiing: circular courses, high-altitude trails - classic and skating trails
- Snowshoeing, winter hiking and tobogganing
- Ice skating on the artificial ice rink in the center of Abtenau
- Thermal baths in Bad Vigaun and Aqua Salza Golling
- Horse-drawn carriage rides are particularly recommended in winter
- attractive winter packages in the Abtenau holiday region
Family-friendly winter sports region Abtenau near Salzburg
Abtenau can be easily reached in winter via the motorway and the Lammertal federal road. Free ski buses are available within the Dachstein West ski network. Regardless of whether you want to undertake a single day of winter sports or are planning a vacation in the Abtenau winter sports region: With the flexible ski pass prices and affordable family offers in the Dachstein West ski region, you always have an eye on your budget and only pay for what you want to use.
Simply select the accommodation for your winter holiday in the Abtenau holiday region in the Salzburger Land online: scroll through the Offers of accommodations and send your non-binding request starting today.